BASE Education is a mental health resource that reduces the time and effort needed to stay in compliance with IEPs. We’re confident that once you’ve tried BASE, you will see that there is no other platform that can help you serve the needs of students and streamline your compliance data and reporting requirements better than BASE Education. To introduce you to BASE, between now and Nov. 30 you can receive 20% off our standard pricing for a complete suite of BASE Education products and services.
Contact us today to schedule a demo and see for yourself how BASE Education can reduce the time and effort needed to stay in compliance with student IEPs. And, purchase the BASE Education platform between now and Nov. 30 to receive a 20% discount on our full service package.*
Offer details and qualifications
- Applies to new contracts only, signed on or before Nov. 30, 2022.
- Discount applies to BASE Education’s fall promotional package only. Discount cannot be used toward individual products or services.
Save 20% on Our Full-Service Package
Your package includes:
- Our BASEline Universal Screener, which makes it easy for Special Education staff members to analyze areas of need for students and provide individualized learning modules that meet IEP minute requirements.
- 29 elementary student modules and 79 middle/high school modules that fulfill social work and counseling requirements in IEPs.
- Our in-platform data capture technology simplifies the MTSS and/or IEP evaluation processes by streamlining reporting through behavioral interventions, social work and mental health services, as well as tracking student progress.
- Training and ongoing support from BASE’s Exceptional Services team to help you effectively set up BASE Education in your school and utilize best practices for measuring students growth in all five of CASEL’s main competency groups.
- Our fireword technology to help you identify students in crisis.
- Educator guides to minimize prepwork for social, emotional and behavioral health lessons with step-by-step instructions for those who wish to deliver modules via group instruction.