During this internship your dedication & attention to detail are key components for continued success. You will be working hands on with our Marketing consultants and our SVP of sales to implement digital marketing ventures for our K-12 Social & Emotional Learning program.
You will be exposed to Office Management, Sales, Operations, Exceptional Services, Product and Marketing.
Social Emotional Learning Curriculum is our business and our mission. We have been practicing the clinical psychology of students for decades. When designing our content, we use evidence-based practices derived from clinical foundations. The content is rigorously edited and approved by a panel of clinically licensed field experts.
We are a team that loves to have fun and values each other as individuals first, then co workers. As a team, we celebrate one another’s wins and failures realizing that both are learning opportunities for making ourselves and our product better. Our candor and transparency result in a safe, supportive, and productive culture.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Assist with projects using an entrepreneurial approach
- Support digital marketing campaigns, initiatives and executions
- Monitor industry trends and relevant competitor insights
- Contribute In Marketing Projects
- Develop, grow, and most importantly, have FUN!
- K-12 experience a plus
- Currently working on a degree in Marketing, Business,Communications or similar field
- Passionate about helping to shape the future in the Education industry
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Collaborative team player able to drive towards personal success while understanding the working needs of your teammates
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
Highlights of the Internship
- Lots of hands on learning opportunities
- Working with an industry leading company
- Great teammates
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Please email your resume to:
SVP of Sales