Exceptional Services Consultant
Are you passionate about making an impact in the lives of K-12 students? Do you have experience delivering engaging professional development? If so, we want to talk to you!
Social Emotional Learning Curriculum is our business and our mission. We have been practicing the clinical psychology of students for decades. When designing our content, we use evidence-based practices derived from clinical foundations. The content is rigorously edited and approved by a panel of clinically licensed field experts.
We are a team that loves to have fun and values each other as individuals first, then co workers. As a team, we celebrate one another’s wins and failures realizing that both are learning opportunities for making ourselves and our product better. Our candor and transparency result in a safe, supportive, and productive culture.
A Day in the Life of the BASE Exceptional Services Consultant
As a BASE Exceptional Services Consultant, you will work directly with schools to establish goals and desired outcomes and deliver personalized virtual and in-person training. The ESC will provide ongoing support, monitor client usage, and respond to customer needs and questions. You will enter detailed session notes in Salesforce with follow up, next steps, and address any internal action items.
- K-12 experience a plus
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Collaborative team player able to drive towards personal success while understanding the working needs of your teammates
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision.
Please email your resume to:
Director of Exceptional Services