at BASE Education
BASE Education provides students with Social Emotional Learning (SEL) through the only evidence-based, fully online, CASEL approved SEL curriculum. K-12 Schools (brick and mortar, online, hybrid, virtual), mental health organizations, and court systems use BASE for revolutionary connections with their students, alternatives to suspension and expulsion, and for foundational SEL curriculum that can be used for Health, Advisory, Homeroom, Counseling 1:1.
Exceptional Services Consultant (Remote)
The Exceptional Services Consultant will provide onsite/in-person and virtual support, training, and implementation guidance to current and new clients of BASE Education. Consulting duties include researching the client’s current SEL process to identify improvement areas and make recommendations based on your research. The Exceptional Service Consultant will monitor client usage, ongoing needs, and provide updates on the status of the account.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and Define SMART goals with clients.
- Deliver engaging implementation and onboarding workshops.
- Provide coaching, support, and best practices on integrating and implementing BASE Education SEL digital solution.
- Workshop preparation: create and confirm session learning outcomes and expectations for teachers and administrators and personalize delivery materials.
- Outbound and inbound client communication.
- Document student usage and improvement data, interpret this information, deliver mid-year and end of year data presentations aligning data to SMART goals.
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients and update and maintain client records in SalesForce, with session summaries and recommendations for next steps.
- Collaborate with VP of Exceptional Services and Sales:
- Regional growth and expansion opportunities
- Concerns on client account/renewal status
- Develop customized implementation plans for strategic partners
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com