at BASE Education
BASE Education provides students with Social Emotional Learning (SEL) through the only evidence-based, fully online, CASEL approved SEL curriculum. K-12 Schools (brick and mortar, online, hybrid, virtual), mental health organizations, and court systems use BASE for revolutionary connections with their students, alternatives to suspension and expulsion, and for foundational SEL curriculum that can be used for Health, Advisory, Homeroom, Counseling 1:1.
(Remote – Lone Tree, CO)
What We Need
Base Education is looking for an innovative and results-oriented Regional SEL Consultant who will be passionate about our product and the meaningful difference it can make with students. We are looking for a Sales Consultant who is creative, highly skilled in sales, and has a proven track record of delivering sales strategies and closing deals. We are a metrics driven environment and as such, we are looking for a Consultant who is detail oriented and committed to using Salesforce CRM and the processes in place to manage his/her book of business. We are a small but mighty team that needs a true team player as scalable processes are in place to be able to operate a high volume and efficient team across Sales and Operations. Diligent management of the Sales Cycle relies on this role being invested in working with our small team through defined channels including Salesforce, Slack, email due to the high volume of clients we all handle.
We offer fantastic support for our sales organization:
- A Lead Generation Specialist who will prospect and qualify leads
- A Sales Operations Specialist who will offer contract support
- An Account Management Specialist who will maintain the customer relationship and, along with the Sales Operations Specialist, manage the renewal process
The Regional SEL Consultant will be challenged to successfully lead the New Deal sales cycle process from qualified leads to deal close. Strategic Renewal Deals will continue to be managed by the Consultant to drive future deal expansion.
This position is a great fit for an individual that has consultative selling skills, is persistent, driven, detail oriented, takes responsibility and has a strong desire for sales success.
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet and/or exceed your sales quota by closing New Schools/School District K-12 opportunities within your territory.
- Compliance with established Sales Operations processes and workflow which includes daily documentation of CRM activity in Salesforce, weekly reporting, and making sure your leads are sitting in the proper status and cycles. Weekly activity metrics as part of a KPI scorecard will be used to determine performance in conjunction with sales attainment. Our Sales and Operations team is small but mighty, therefore adherence to our established tools, processes and workflows is a critical part of our success.
- Create sales presentations tailored to the business need of the prospect including custom demos, decks, and collateral. We do not have a marketing team therefore you must be able to fully demo the product and have a deep knowledge of how the product works from a technical perspective as well as use-case scenarios.
- Follow Operations process workflow in detail to ensure a smooth transition for qualified leads and newly acquired customers. You must be able to work autonomously from the inside support team to close deals with the exception of intentional collaboration for strategic purposes.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge, industry trends, and competitive landscape, including detailed knowledge of competitor positioning, implementations, and pricing, so that you can provide cutting edge support to your team and clients.
- Travel as needed to conduct face to face meetings with potential customers (travel has been reduced/suspended currently)
What You Need
- Undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of post-graduate experience in an outside sales role ( startup, SaaS or mental health experience a plus)
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com a plus
- Proficiency in GSuite and/or MS Office
Perks Of The Job
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Unlimited vacation time
- Remote office
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision