Psychologically safe with built-in crisis alert system
BASE Education is a comprehensive student mental health platform that provides a psychologically safe, interactive, and evidence-based curriculum. Developed by mental health professionals, BASE Education is recommended by CASEL and designed to help students understand and articulate their emotions, develop self-regulation skills, and build healthy relationships with peers and adults.
The BASE Education Solution offers:
- Flexible curriculum modules for personalized learning
- Journalistic introspection for student processing and sharing
- IEP compliance through screening, data capture, and personalized modules
- BASEline Assessment Screener for social and emotional growth assessment
- Built-in crisis-alert system with “Firewords” for immediate intervention
Get a Free Download
Tiers II and III Supports
BASE Education offers proactive support and prevention for Tier II and Tier III intervention with flexible and customizable curriculum. It helps students communicate better with therapists and counselors and is highly effective, with 77% of students using what they learn in their everyday lives.
Are you ready to learn more?
Let’s begin a conversation about how BASE can be implemented in your school or district. Submit the form to connect with one of our team members and schedule an individual demo.