BASE Education is a mental health resource that allows administrators to better equip their staff to effectively serve Tier 2 and 3 students in less time. We’re confident that once you’ve tried BASE, you will see that there is no other platform that can help your teachers and mental health support team serve the behavioral needs of Tier 2 and 3 students better than BASE Education. In addition, the BASE platform is designed to be flexible, supporting the general needs of Tier 1 students while providing the targeted interventions needed for Tier 2 and 3 students.
To introduce you to BASE, between now and Nov. 30 you can receive 20% off our standard pricing for a complete suite of BASE Education products and services.
Contact us today to schedule a demo and see for yourself how BASE Education can help you serve the needs of Tier 1, 2, and 3 students and reduce the time and effort needed to stay in compliance with student IEPs. Plus, when you purchase the BASE Education platform between now and Nov. 30, you will receive a 20% discount on our full service package.*
Offer details and qualifications
- Applies to new contracts only, signed on or before Nov. 30, 2022.
- Discount applies to BASE Education’s fall promotional package only. Discount cannot be used toward individual products or services.
Save 20% on Our Full-Service Package
Your package includes:
- Our fireword technology to help you identify students in crisis for effective prevention and intervention.
- 29 elementary student modules and 79 middle/high school modules that can support Tier 1 students’ in their social and emotional growth as well as meet the behavioral intervention needs of Tier 2 and 3 students. Examples include the substance use and misuse series, anxiety, bullying and cyberbullying, healthy relationships, and motivation. See the full module list.
- Our BASEline Universal Screener, which makes it easy for school counselors, Special Education staff members, and social workers to analyze areas of need for students and provide personalized learning modules that meet IEP minute requirements.
- Our in-platform data capture technology, which simplifies the MTSS and/or IEP evaluation processes by streamlining reporting through behavioral interventions, social work and mental health services, as well as tracking student progress.
- Training and ongoing support from BASE’s Exceptional Services team to help you effectively set up BASE Education in your school and utilize best practices for measuring students’ growth in all five of CASEL’s main competency groups.
- Educator guides to minimize prepwork for social, emotional and behavioral health lessons with step-by-step instructions for those who wish to deliver modules via group instruction.